Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United Arab Emirates
Candidates must be familiar with cyber assessments and engineered controls needed to remediate vulnerabilities identified during the assessment. The remainder of the specifics related to EPRI and NEI 08-09 listed below will be familiar to qualified cyber engineers, although specific experience is a plus.
- Review completed Critical Digital Asset (CDA) assessment recorded in Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) Technical Assessment Method (TAM) revision 0 documents
- Upgrade CDA Assessment from EPRI TAM Rev 0 to Rev 1
- Identify appropriate engineered controls needed to defend identified vulnerabilities to the controls listed in Nuclear Energy Institute cyber Security Plan for Nuclear Reactors (NEI 08-09)
- Document engineered controls in the EPRI TAM templatesWrite implementation guides instructing integrator on the installation of integrated controls
- Write test procedures to verify effectiveness of both the engineered cyber control and the availability of the system being protected
Candidates must have:
- Ability to achieve management approval at ENEC (CV with relevant experience and credentials)
- Ability to obtain CICPA pass
- Ability to work on a team of 5-7 engineers and work effectively in a nuclear power plant environment
- Knowledge of information security classifications and the ability to work within the associated constraints
*** These roles are offered on a contract that will last approximately 3 months ***
Qualified candidates should express their interest by submitting their resume via email to:
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.