Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99352
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Subcontractor shall provide qualified and experienced Mechanical/Electrical Work Planner, who is knowledgeable of both mechanical and electrical systems, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against workplace hazards.
• Prepare corrective maintenance work plans and work instructions.
• Schedule and facilitate EWP, hazard mitigation, and field walk downs as required.
• Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct.
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions.
• Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability.
• Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work.
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan.
• Complete all permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package.
• Work with RadCon to perform radiological evaluation, and if required, forward evaluation to the Radiological Control organization for radiological screening.
• Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work.
• Finalize work instructions and hazard mitigation.
• Route work packages for approvals.
• Ensure work packages are ready to work.
• Prepare work scheduling sequencing plan.
Minimum 5 years of previous mechanical/electrical work planning experience or an equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
Minimum 4 years of mechanical/electrical education or an equivalent of education and experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and National Fire Protection Association section 70E (NFPA 70E)
Previous Work Control/Planning experience at Hanford or a DOE facility.
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.