Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a major Commercial Nuclear Power Plant, has a need for a Work Week Manager (permanent in-house position). This exciting career opportunity offers:
* A warm weather climate where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Work a family friendly “Alternating 4x10s Work Schedule” and enjoy 3 day weekends every weekend!
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Nuclear Site or at the Corporate Office for a top performer at this Nuclear Utility!
* Enjoy the positive “Buzz” of living near a bustling college town and excellent top rated school system.
* This company offers an excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package for the successful candidate!
In the role of Work Week Manager you will be responsible for managing the implementation and execution of the on-line work management processes. You will coordinate with department managers to integrate various scopes of work to be performed in order to minimize plant downtime and maximize power generation. You will oversee the work week process, and develop and implement programs to ensure that online work is appropriately scheduled and executed. In addition, you will direct changes in job plans and operations, as necessary, to achieve optimum plant and personnel performance.
The qualified candidate for Work Week Manager MUST HAVE:
* Three (3) + years of experience in Work Control, Maintenance, and/or Operations.
* Proven leadership and supervisory experience required.
* BS Degree, Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) License, and/or Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) Certification highly preferred.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
Nuclear Power Industry Search & Placement Specialists
112 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.