Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Turnkey is seeking an Operations Supervisor for a 12 month position in Paducah, KY
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and expertise obtained through progressive and varied experience in construction, demolition, deactivation and technical activities.
* BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent or 8 years related experience. Typical experience ranging
from 10 - 15 years.
* Ability to obtain a DOE “L” clearance
* Proficient interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
* Typical job responsibilities include assisting and supporting management in deactivation, deactivation supervision, and field engineering
Interested candidates please send resumes in WORD format
Turnkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.