Crane Operator (321332) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Crane Operator (321332)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 16, 2019 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28078
OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATORS NEEDED!!
BHI ENERGY IS SEEKING OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATORS FOR THE SPRING 2019 OUTAGES.
The Overhead Crane Operator must be proficient in the operation of gantry and mobile cranes in support of movement of various materials during maintenance activities.
- Perform daily per-use inspection of equipment being used.
- Participate in pre-job briefings.
- Operate crane in a safe manner according to manufactures specifications and guidance of signalman in charge of lifts.
- Use and properly operate basic rigging equipment/tooling i.e. slings, chokers, cables, come-a-longs, chain falls, shackles, eye bolts, beam clamps, etc.
- Verify per-use equipment inspections have been completed prior to crane operation.
- Follow safe work practices.
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheet/forms properly.
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolding.
- Must be qualified rigger and signalman in accordance with applicable plant procedures.
- Lift minimum of fifty pounds over head.
- Must be qualified to perform routine equipment inspections as required by plant procedures and as specified by OSHA regulation 1910.179 and 1910.180
- NCCCO card.
- Updated physical
- Rigger Qualified
- EPRI Certification or NCCCO, Rigging
We Offer Competitive wages, per Diem and travel reimbursement.
751 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.