Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Establishes methods/procedures for the project control activates of cost analysis, scope control, trending and reporting.
2. Develops earned value analysis, project status reports and project financial reports.
3. Informs the project manager of project financial status, schedule status, identifies potential problems and recommends a resolution.
4. Provides financial management of the project, that includes assisting with the budget creation, WBS development, creating work
breakdown structures with budgets, tracking of invoicing milestones, reviewing invoice charges and backup, forecasting and
monitors project cash flow.
5. Provides subcontractor financial oversight by reviewing subcontractor's invoices versus their Terms & Conditions and Purchase
6. Monitors and corrects un posted or suspended man-hours in timekeeping system.
7. Assists with preparation of required documentation to establish change numbers, budgets, etc. in the Financial system.
BS/BA Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent education or related experience in lieu of degree, plus 2 to 4 years
of related work experience. An advanced degree (MBA) or PMP Certification may substitute for 1-2 years of related work experience.
104 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.