Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Conduct of Operations Mentor
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsibilities include assessing/mentoring personnel on disciplined and structured operations that support facility mission success and ensure worker, public, and environmental protection.
• Participate in performance-based assessments against established requirements in all areas of facility operations and other topical areas such as radiological controls, training, and drills. Interview personnel to determine facility depth of knowledge and their responsibilities for safe plant operation.
• Duties require interface with all levels and disciplines performing facility activities to assess/mentor on sound Conduct of Operations/Maintenance standards.
Experience / Skills:
• Ability to evaluate personnel performance against established Conduct of Operations/Maintenance standards.
• Communicating with various levels of organization and setting expectations for performance standards.
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to perform plant walk downs and assess multiple operations evolutions on days and backshifts
• Experience working with DOE 0 422.1 or equivalent Conduct of Operations standard for commercial nuclear industry.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
139 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.