Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Need procurement engineers proficient in: Statement of Work (SOW) writing, to interface with the project team or engineers and the Procurement organization, Work with the project team in the identification of long lead items or the materials and services needed for the project, and assist the project team with development of the procurement related documents (statements of work, salient characteristics for the purchase of the items and services, work with engineering to develop specifications. Long term positons
5. Assist the project team with development of the bill of materials.
6. Assist the project team with budgetary estimates of items and services and availability.
7. Assist the project team with development of technical criteria needed for solicitation of the items or services needed.
8. Work with the project team on the scheduling of the procurement items and services.
9. Work with procurement in the identification of adequate sources/suppliers by developing a high level statement of work that can be posted on the Federal Business Opportunity website for the identification of sources.
10. Participate with the project team on the technical review of the supplier proposals.
11. If required, assist the project team with coordinating of quality document requirements/reviews for the procurement of quality related items or services.
12. Interface with the project team/engineers and procurement on requests for deviations from suppliers or vice versa.
13. Function as a Cost Account Manager (CAM) for the project team for any project/procurement related items or services (budget requests, deliverables, etc.)
14. If required, provide weekly reports to the project.
15. Participate in the projects management reviews/assessments.
16. Provide the project team with the requisitions and purchase order tracking status.
17. If required, provide the project team with the kitting of materials at the designated area/facility.
Bachelorís degree in an engineering program and 8 years related experience.
Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Nevada is preferred, not required.
38 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.