Test Engineer (321660) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Test Engineer (321660)
Posted by: BHI Energy on January 16, 2019 at 09:17:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 49107
This is a long term contract opportunity:
- Prepare test procedures or other testing documents that conform with the Engineering Change (EC) testing requirements. Ensure that testing documents also conform with current I&C/Electrical testing and industry practices such as ISA/IEEE standards.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level consulting in Electrical/I&C topics. Transfer focused discipline knowledge to project stakeholder enable personnel to sustain project objectives.
- Lead the performance of project technical coordination, testing, and other assigned activities to facilitate completion of I&C/Electrical projects in a manner that emphasizes quality, cost control, schedule, and scope.
- Determine project resources required for the task and work with the project manager/work supervisors to obtain adequate support. Determine if specialty test equipment such as relay test sets, Doppler pulse measurement equipment to detect faults in electrical cables and system level analysis equipment used for input simulation/testing are required.
- Facilitate specialty testing required for certain projects. Develop the plan, process, and tasks required to support testing to resolve issues with digital signal diagnostics, system communication issues, electrical grounding problems, and the transfer of noise signals in electrical equipment to supplied systems such as electrical control circuits. Where necessary, determine if specialty outside services are required to resolve a particular problem.
- Review significant Electrical/I&C procurement items for vendor services, project material or components. Verify that they meet project requirements using appropriate tools such as design documents. Ensure that the right scope of work is specified for project related services and that required qualification levels are appropriately documented.
639 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.