SRO Operations Training Insturctor (321650) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
SRO Operations Training Insturctor (321650)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on December 13, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 55362
THIS IS A 9 MONTH CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT.
The Operations SRO Consultant - SRO Certified Operations Training Instructor is responsible for the development and administration of the systematic approach to training processes for the Initial Licensed Training, Licensed Operator Requalification, Non-Licensed Operator Continuing Training, and SRO Certification classes. Responsibilities include:
1) Development: in accordance with FP-T-SAT-30 (Development Phase)
• Review/revise training materials as necessary during preparation prior to teaching in the classroom or simulator.
• Review/revise evaluation items as necessary during preparation prior to administration of any written exams/quizzes or simulator evaluations.
• Develop all written exams/quizzes and simulator evaluations.
2) Implementation: in accordance with FP-T-SAT-40 (Implementation Phase)
• Conduct all classroom and simulator training including taking attendance.
• Administer and grade all written exams/quizzes and administer simulator evaluations.
• Conduct post-exam/quiz reviews with the candidates to include determination of candidate weaknesses.
• Develop any required remedial training forms for failures or poor performance from written exams/quizzes or simulator evaluations.
• Coordinate the collection of student feedback and address all student comments. All student feedback summary forms must be completed within 4 weeks of completion of the associated training segment.
Contract instructors are expected to have had prior experience as an Operations Training instructor, preferably at a Boiling Water Reactor (BWR), and have held or currently hold an SRO Certification or license. 2) Instructors will be expected to provide sufficient documentation as part of the station's equivalent qualification process to support obtaining qualification as a classroom and simulator instructor. Documentation should include previous instructor qualification and SRO Certification or license. 3) Company reserves the right to adjust resources as necessary to assure that the SRO Certification course has sufficient focus from an experienced Monticello training instructor perspective. Therefore, contract instructors who are brought in to teach in the SRO Certification program may, at the discretion of the company, be used to conduct training in the non-licensed operator initial or continuing training programs, initial licensed operator training program, or the licensed operator requalification training program. 4) Instructors will be expected to qualify as simulator booth operator to support operation of the simulator on backshift. 5) Instructors will be responsible for managing the training schedule. Adjustments to the training schedule must be approved by station leadership prior to making any changes. 6) Instructors will be expected to work backshift hours during the course of the simulator phase of training. 7) Instructors will be expected to communicate to the leadership team the results of any exam and quizzes administered throughout the course. 8) Instructors will be responsible for coordinating conduct of any required performance review committees as necessary based on student perform
140 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.