[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510651
Posted By: SHINE Medical Technologies
Posted On: 2019-06-16 00:04:01
Link: Click Here to Apply
Subject: [Test Operations Engineer] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - Test Operations Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53545
SHINE Medical Technologies is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Test Operations Engineer to support the development, evaluation and operation of prototype nuclear process systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and oversees execution of prototype integration and assembly.
- Coordinates project and engineering resources for testing and evaluation.
- Develops test plans and operational procedures.
- Maintains a safe work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Willingness to quickly learn and understand new technology, instrumentation and technical processes.
- Experience in performing systems integration, verification and validation, and system operations and maintenance.
- Knowledge of process equipment and instrumentation is highly desired.
- Ability to work safely within an industrial and radiation environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Two to five years of demonstrated experience or education in the operation and testing of particle accelerators, research and test reactors, nuclear process equipment, radiation safety equipment and nuclear instrumentation is preferred.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations (U.S. Citizen or National, U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee, or Refugee). Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
To learn more about SHINE view our corporate video here: https://shinemed.com/medical-isotope-producer/#single/0
Check out the video on the Janesville, Wisconsin area here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/161628827
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
23 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.