Buss & Breaker (321754) - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Buss & Breaker (321754)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 11, 2019 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10511
BHI Energy is an industry leader and is seeking experienced breaker technicians to support an Electrical project in New York for a 6 month project.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Appropriate trade or related qualification in maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment or a related discipline
- Two years experience in industrial electricity , within a mining, construction, or industrial plant environment
- Experience working on 480 / 4160 / 6.9 / 13.8 breakers, switchgear and elevator mechs. This will be a mix of GE, ABB and Siemens gear.
Westinghouse DS breakers (416 and 532 types) (and associated switchgear)
Westinghouse 75DH500 breakers (and associated switchgear)
Siemens RL type breakers (and associated switchgear)
Westinghouse type W MCC buckets
GE Power Vac Breakers (and associated switchgear)
GE Magne blast breakers (and associated switchgear)
ITE KC type breakers (and associated switchgear)
Powell Vac breakers (and associated switchgear)
Static Trip device
Must have experience in electricial within the nuclear industry.
Must have worked nuclear in the past 365 days.
A high school diploma or GED is required, supplemented by specialized training in power plant electrical operation and maintenance.
322 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.