[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510729
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-06-14 09:17:02
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Buss & Breaker
Subject: Buss & Breaker (321754)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10511
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Appropriate trade or related qualification in maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment or a related discipline
- Two years experience in industrial electricity , within a mining, construction, or industrial plant environment
- Experience working on 480 / 4160 / 6.9 / 13.8 breakers, switchgear and elevator mechs. This will be a mix of GE, ABB and Siemens gear.
- Westinghouse DS breakers (416 and 532 types) (and associated switchgear)Westinghouse 75DH500 breakers (and associated switchgear)Siemens RL type breakers (and associated switchgear)Westinghouse type W MCC bucketsGE Power Vac Breakers (and associated switchgear)GE Magne blast breakers (and associated switchgear)ITE KC type breakers (and associated switchgear)Powell Vac breakers (and associated switchgear)AmptectorsStatic Trip device
Must have experience in electricial within the nuclear industry.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
1084 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.