Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Williams Industrial Services, Group LLC
* Payroll Experience
* Well versed on a computer (tech savvy)
* Knows excel. (Everyone says they know excel, but I need someone who truly does). They must be able to generate and manipulate spreadsheets. They must also have an understanding of formulas. We have a lot of work done in excel so this is essential.
* Ability to multi-task
* Familiarization with Adobe Acrobat – add/remove pages
* Will be hired on a trial basis. 60 day trial period. Review after the 60 days and either extend trial period or bump them to an S1 benefitted employee
* Must be able to work 50+ hours a week
* No Per Diem Offered
* Job has the potential to last a few years (as long as we have a contract)
* Construction Site – Employee will have to be comfortable wearing PPE and buy their own composite/steel toe work boots
* They will also have to pass a background screening and go through FFD
Williams Industrial Services Group and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
88 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.