[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510770
Posted By: UDR Consulting Inc
Posted On: 2018-12-23 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Field Clerk] [Document Controls Specialist] Associate Administrative Assistant
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Perform a variety of administrative functions in an organizational unit by supporting/assisting administrative, technical, and/or management personnel. Coordinating with management and customers to create, train, manage and monitor various programs and activities in support of Document Control or Records Management. Provide administrative support with the development and implementation of projects, programs, assessments and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. Prepare special reports and presentations; maintain records and projects future trends. Compile, store, and retrieve data, using a computer. Ability to cross-train on various jobs and databases of more responsibility and/or provide backfill coverage. Must have the ability to interface with different levels of management to achieve desired results.
QUALIFICATIONS: U. S. Citizen.
Must pass SRNS drug and alcohol screening and have had no previous record of drug or alcohol-related convictions.
EDUCATION: High school diploma and 8-12 years practical experience in a business or administrative OR Associate Degree in a nontechnical or business discipline with at least 4-7 years practical experience in business or administrative area OR BS/BA in a nontechnical or business discipline and at least 1-3 years of practical experience in business, administrative, budgeting, or program planning.
• Working knowledge of a variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
• Ability to support a variety of Document Control and Records functions by assisting in evaluating, scheduling, prioritizing and accomplishing work.
• Must be familiar with spreadsheets (preferably Microsoft Office/Excel) and databases (PeopleSoft, Document Control, EDWS, and Asset Suite).
• Should possess the ability to provide guidance and developmental assistance on organizational and company policies, administrative procedures and be able to perform tasks with little or no management oversight.
• Coordinate activities in support of safety, health, financial, departmental and overall operations of the site.
• Serve as administrative liaison within and outside the organization regarding administrative issues concerning outside services, facilities and operations.
• Ability to cross train on the various jobs and databases of more responsibility.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving, analysis and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with different levels of management to achieve desired results.
/ LOCATION: Candidate shall be scheduled Part-Time for up to forty (40) hours a week. SRNS utilizes various work schedules which include, but not limited to, the following:
-5/8’s (eight hours/day, five days per week)
-4/10’s (ten hours/day, four days per week)
-9/80’s (nine hours/day, five days on week A and four days on week B)
The work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS: Security clearance is not required.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
205 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.