[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510867
Posted By: Von Mizener Consulting
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Project Controls - Entry Level OR Internship
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Salt Lake City - Anywhere
Country: United States
Project Control Engineers are generally responsible for:
· Quickly understanding the fundamental work processes used in Design and Construction;
· supporting the development of estimates and budgets;
· supporting the development of plans and schedules;
· tracking performance against the budgets and schedules while correlating performance information against the work processes;
· analyzing variances of both direct hire and contract hire work activities;
· identifying trends where deviations are about to occur unless action is taken;
· preparing content for project and construction status reports; and
· identifying potential scope changes.
· Bachelors of Science degree in any discipline within Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Management, or Business Management from an accredited college or University within twelve (12) months of graduation date
· Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project jobsites
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
95 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.