[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511547
Posted By: Linda McCarron- Johnson Service Group
Posted On: 2019-01-02 08:27:25
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Initial Test Program Planner
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Planner
2. Job Location: Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team Waynesboro, GA
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field; experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages; 10 years experience in I&C or Mechanical (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years experience in package planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning; experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages. Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No. However it does require the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development Vogtle 3&4 Construction site.
6. Estimated Start Date: Week of January 14th, 2019 (or sooner if possible)
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
243 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.