[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511587
Posted By: BNL Technical Services, LLC
Posted On: 2019-01-13 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Laborer] LABORERS - NASHVILLE - $15/HR, BONUSES AND BENEFITS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37202
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
LABORER - NASHVILLE
REFERENCE # 01/19-001
LOCATION – NASHVILLE, TN AND SURROUNDING AREAS
CLOSING DATE: 02/28/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
BNL Tech is looking for motivated individuals looking to work! Responsibilities will include site cleanup, material handling, and assisting Project Leads as necessary. Applicants must be comfortable working in crawl spaces and attics. BNL Tech has a reputation of quality and reliability. All candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
PLUS, a $250 Employment Bonus after successful completion of new-hire onboarding process; AND, an additional $250 Employment Bonus after completing 40 hours of work;
AND, another $250 Employment Bonus after completing 160 hours of work.
• High School Graduate or possess a GED.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Be able to navigate crawl spaces and attic spaces.
• Be able to climb ladders.
• Be able to use appropriate hand and power tools to fit and install PVC pipe and/or similar products.
• Be able to cut or drill holes in walls and floors to permit passage of pipes.
• Be able to lift, position, and secure materials and workpieces during installation.
• Successfully pass background investigation and drug screening.
• Plumbing skills are a plus.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
LABORER/ REFERENCE 01/19-001.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
191 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.