Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98108
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 01/19
LOCATION – SEATTLE, WA
CLOSING DATE: 02/28/2019
SEATTLE VA MEDICAL CENTER (SVAMC)
1660 S. Columbia Way
Seattle, WA 98108
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Seattle Veterans Affairs Medical Center has contracted with BNL Tech to provide temporary Dental Assistant services through January 2023. Dental Assistant services shall include, but are not limited to:
• Performing chair side assistance in all phases of restorative, prosthodontic, surgical, endodontic, and periodontal treatment according to standard, usual and acceptable or customary methods and techniques.
• Abide by all established medication policies and procedures, and not issue sample medications to patients.
• Provide discharge education and follow up instructions which are coordinated with the next care setting for all dental clinical patients.
• Follow all established patient safety and infection control standards of care.
• Typically see between six (6) and 10 patients per full clinic day.
• Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, day shift.
• Graduate of an ADA Accredited Dental Assistant Program and six (6) months of applicable experience.
• Possess a current Washington State Dental Assistant License.
• Participate in pre-employment background investigation and drug testing.
• Receive favorable adjudication through the Federal background investigations and fingerprinting conducted through the Department of Veteran Affairs VHA Service Center Personnel Security Office (VSC Security).
• Possess a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• Possess a current American Heart Association CPRS certification.
• Possess the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
• Possess proof of standard personnel testing to include:
o Tuberculosis testing
o Rubella testing
o Hepatitis B vaccinations
This position is subject to the Service Contract Act (SCA):
Wage Determination No.: 2015-5535, Rev. 3, 08/03/2017
Wage Determination Location – King County, WA
Occupation Code – Title: 12020 – Dental Assistant
Hourly Wage: $19.89 an hour
Health & Welfare EO 13706 Benefits:
• $4.13 an hour up to 40 hours a week
• 80 hours of vacation accrual after 1 year of employment
• 1 hour of Sick Leave Accrual for every 30 hours worked
• 10 paid 8-hour holidays per year
NEW HIRE BONUS:
$500 Bonus after first 40 hours of work.
$500 Bonus after first 160 hours of work.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
DENTAL ASSISTANT/ REFERENCE #01/19.
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.