[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511771
Posted By: Day & Zimmerman
Posted On: 2019-01-04 08:12:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Safety Manager] Safety Manager
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Day & Zimmerman is looking for a Safety Manager in TX.
Primary responsibilities are to provide direction on technical matters and assist field leadership with ensuring D&Zís core value of safety is visible in the behaviors of the organization.
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations related to safety, as demonstrated through either certifications or education.
- Fundamental working knowledge of Human Performance (HU) principles as demonstrated through previous experience.
- Ability to research complex issues and clearly communicate results
- Skilled as a presenter, instructor and communicator, including written and verbal
- Able to perform cognitive trending when presented with data
- Skilled as an influencer when working with leadership and craft
- College degree in safety or related field is preferred. May be supplemented with relevant and practical experience of at least 5 years.
- OSHA 510/511, their equivalents or degree in safety
- The ideal candidate will hold professional certifications from industry recognized organizations such as Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) or similar
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated
and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse
employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is
committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
493 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.