[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 511774
Posted By: Edgewater Technical Associatea
Posted On: 2019-01-06 00:04:01
Email Address: 2641-37-MH912@apply.maxhire.net
Subject: Associate/Assistant Project Analyst
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 88220
Edgewater Technical Associates LLC is seeking qualified candidates for an Associate/Assistant Project Analyst opportunity for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the WIPP Facility.
Support cost account manager(s) with accurate data and program analysis utilizing a network of systems/software to facilitate budgetary data collection, monitoring, analysis, and reporting. Assist in the development, maintenance, and revision of work authorization directives and statements of work. Analyze a variety of cost and schedule information.
Accounting or Business Degree preferred
3 years’ work experience
1) Assist with the preparation of the monthly Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR).
2) Process monthly accruals in the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) Service Accrual Module (SAM).
3) Assist in preparing program changes to the baseline.
4) Process cost corrections via journal entry in IFMS.
5) Gain the understanding and importance of utilizing an Earned Value Management System to manage a project.
6) Assist with estimate to complete preparation.
7) Utilize Excel to prepare and assist with a number of ad hoc reports.
8) Track Open Purchase Orders
9) Assist with the execution year Cost Estimating Data (CED) sheets
10) Assist with out-year planning process
11) Assist with updating desktop/guidelines
12) Assist CAM(s) with variance explanations
Anticipated Work Schedule - 9/80 with every other Friday off with overtime at the discretion of NWP. Meal breaks are unpaid and do not count towards the work day hours.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
209 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.