Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 8653379309
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for TWO Sr. Construction Manager opportunities for our customer in Richland, WA to support Hanford Site.
Title of Scope: Two Senior Construction Managers
INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND
Hanford Site Infrastructure Contractor’s Field Execution is responsible for executing reliability construction projects and other assigned construction activities funded by others.
Seeking two experienced construction managers to provide program support, technical oversite, (including constructability reviews) and management of subcontractor construction tasks.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creating, modifying and issuing Statements of Work for construction projects and performing constructability reviews to ensure proper flow-down of safety requirements and constructability of Issued for Construction (IFC) design drawings and specifications.
Supporting and participating in all aspects of construction projects, major plant maintenance efforts, project planning, and construction field oversite.
The candidates will support and participate in all aspects of construction, major plant maintenance efforts, project planning, and construction field oversite of subcontractor’s work.
• Perform oversight and monitor day-to-day subcontractor operations at the job site to ensure compliance with safety, technical, contractual, and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare Statements of Work for construction subcontracts and similar subcontracts.
• Manage subcontracts to ensure scope, cost, schedule and quality are within requirements.
• Schedule and facilitate field walk downs, pre-job meetings and weekly construction status meetings.
• Verify field configuration control and ensure adherence to construction specifications and standards.
• Assist in ordering Government Furnished construction materials, as needed.
• Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA review reports for applicability to on-going projects.
• Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work.
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated into project planning.
• Ensure necessary forms, permits, drawings, and documents are identified or included in the construction work package.
• Identify and recommend lock and tag boundaries and work with the Controlling Org for lock and tag development and approval.
• Coordinate Safety, RadCon and IH oversight for construction activities.
• Perform constructability reviews for project design packages.
• Perform as a Buyer’s Technical Representative (BTR) for assigned work scopes.
• Review and disposition vendor submittals.
• Support project planning programs for Reliability Projects and construction tasks.
• Develop Plant Force Work Reviews (PFWR’s) for assigned projects.
• Perform procedure reviews, revisions and rewrites.
• B.S. in Construction Management or similar technical degree. Extensive experience may be substituted for degree.
• Fifteen (15) years (minimum) of experience in Construction and/or Project Management.
• Experience in government construction projects preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret drawings and specifications.
• Working knowledge of all phases of construction.
• Experience working with, managing, or providing oversite to Building Trades craft.
• Experience organizing and chairing meetings with diverse parties.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements
Work location will be on the Hanford site in the 200 East area and will involve construction and
infrastructure upgrade and reliability projects across the site.
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work
week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half
hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved
through the BTR and/or the contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
40 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.