Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oak Ridge
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 37830
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for an Operations Support Specialist I Ė Administrative Support opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Education: - High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: -- Accuracy in performing work is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and function with changing priorities - Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Access and SharePoint software is desired - Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills are required - Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a proficient manner - Knowledge of UCORís organizational structure, functions and procedures desired - Demonstrated knowledge of administrative functions common to the assignment
Roles and Responsibilities: This position will serve as the ETTP Cleanup Enterprise Operations Support Specialist, supporting the Work Control Manager and Work Control Coordinator. Additionally, position may provide support to other UCOR organizations, as needed.
- Provides day-to-day support to ETTP Cleanup Enterprise operations to ensure; 1) compliance with policies, requirements, and procedures and; 2) objectives are met or exceeded
- Recommends policy changes and develops implementation plans, as necessary
- Compiles and analyze data for reports
- Develops and prepare reports and presentations
- Develops and maintains internal Performance Metrics charts and reports
- Act as a records liaison for the organization
- Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
- Completes work assignments with a high level of personal accountability, teamwork, initiative, and quality
- Plan and coordinate meetings as required.
- Pull reports and information to aid in meeting discussions as required.
- Provide miscellaneous technical and administrative support
- Performs other tasks, as assigned
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.