[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512170
Posted By: EDGEWATER TECHNICAL ASSOCIATES
Posted On: 2019-01-20 00:04:01
Email Address: 2548-MH912@emailagent.maxhire.net
Subject: Control Account Manager for WIPP
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Edgewater Technical Associates LLC is seeking qualified candidates for a Control Account Manager (CAM) for a capital asset project for our customer in Carlsbad, NM for the WIPP Facility.
Control Account Manager (CAM)
Roles and responsibilities include the following:
• Details each CWBS leg into control accounts (CA) and work packages (WP)/Planning Packages (PP) for tasks start and completion dates, time-phased budget spreads, resource requirements, and Earned Value (EV) techniques
• Implement schedule activities and durations and ensures mapping of each activity to its “parent” in the schedule application system database
• Ensures scope, schedule, and budget traceability
• Monitor work progress and provide activity status to project controls
• Ensures in preparing, processing, and implementing change requests
• Ensures in preparation of cost estimates
• Performs in the accrual process
• Receives work authorizations and approves charge code distributions
• Monitors monthly costs to verify charges are appropriate and accurate
• Develops project status reports and provides input to the Federal Project Assessment and Reporting System (PARS)
• Reviews and approves subcontractor’s cost and schedule status and ensure it is accurately reflected in the monthly performance data
• Conducts monthly Cost and Schedule Variance analysis and provide corrective actions/recovery plans, as needed
• Documents and tracks corrective actions to closure to assure work execution and control future performance
• Assess CA Estimate to Complete (ETC) and perform revisions when warranted
• Revise forecasts of schedule activities, as necessary
• Provide inputs/updates to monthly performance reports
Anticipated Work Schedule – Four Ten (10) hours per day schedule with overtime at the discretion of NWP. Meal breaks are unpaid and do not count towards the work day hours.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
97 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.