[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512233
Posted By: Von Mizener Consulting
Posted On: 2019-01-27 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Waste Management Acceptable Knowledge Expert
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Idaho Falls
Country: United States
Seeking a Waste Management Acceptable Knowledge Expert (AKE) to support the Waste Management TRU Programs department for the Idaho Cleanup Project (ICP) Core Contract.
The Waste Management AKE performs actions and duties associated with the position of Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) AKE, which is primarily responsible to evaluate historical data from various transuranic radioactive waste generators across the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) and those off-site generators who sent waste to the INL to determine waste acceptability for processing/treatment and subsequent transport to and disposal at WIPP. This includes:
- Generating and reviewing Waste Stream Profile Forms (WSPFs), Acceptable Knowledge Summary Reports (AKSRs), Chemical Compatibility Evaluations (CCEs), Basis of Knowledge Evaluations (BoK), and Acceptable Knowledge Assessments (AKA) as defined in the WIPP WAC and WAP.
- Assisting characterization, processing, treatment, and disposition activities with available acceptable knowledge information.
- Generating and maintaining AK documents as required.
- Reviewing operating procedures and generating or maintaining documents supporting waste certification.
Work schedule is 10 hrs/day, Monday through Thursday (or another schedule as required).
- BS in a science field (chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred), plus years relevant experience in transuranic waste disposition, radioactive waste disposition, or hazardous waste disposition.
- Qualification as WIPP Acceptable Knowledge Expert
- Must be familiar with and comply with all relevant health and safety requirements
- Must be knowledgeable of emergency action policies and procedures, method for reporting/resolving unsafe work practices or conditions to available cognizant professionals.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
62 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.