[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512342
Posted By: Value Added Solutions, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-01-11 07:14:36
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Subject: Fire Systems Maintenance Scheduler
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Fire Systems Maintenance Scheduler
• Provide the resources necessary to ensure activities in support of Hanford Site Fire Station Maintenance, and other corrective maintenance activities are scheduled to support the required completion dates.
• The desired outcome of these activities is a skilled, safe, and cost effective method of scheduling tasks in support of customer objectives.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
• Qualified and experienced Planner/Scheduler, who is knowledgeable of Fire System Maintenance scheduling process and the interface requirements with the Other Hanford Contractors.
• This will ensure preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and planned impairment work activities are schedule to ensure the configuration control of facilities is maintained, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks.
• Responsible for preparing resource loaded Plan of the Week schedules to ensure activities required to be completed during the month are completed in an efficient manner.
• Also coordinate overtime activities with Fire System Maintenance craft and the Other Hanford Contractors and necessary to support preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
• Must understand and comply with MSA policies and procedures, Conduct of Operations, procedure compliance expectations, Standard of Conduct guidelines, safety responsibilities, training requirements and instruction.
• Detailed administrative and operation knowledge with sufficient depth of understanding of interfaces. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work task or work environment (ability to effectively work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures).
• Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Demonstrate effective listening skills.
• Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
• BA/BA plus a minimum five years of previous work experience in a nuclear or DOE facility or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience scheduling work activities utilizing the Hanford Site Job Control System (JCS)
• Familiar with the interface relationships of Fire System work activities on the Hanford Site.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Previous experience and knowledge of the operation of fire suppression and alarm systems.
SECURITY AND BADGING REQUIREMENTS:
A. For any on-site work, see On-Site Services Special Provisions for details.
B. The subcontractor shall wear a Buyer issued security badge identifying themselves. A minimum of two working days advance notice is needed for site badging.
C. Subcontractor employees will be required to submit to vehicle searches and not personally carry or transport certain prohibited articles.
D. If the Subcontractor under this scope of work will be required an access authorization (security clearance), then the following will apply. Will not require security clearance
WORK LOCATION / POTENTIAL ACCESS REQUIREMENTS:
• Hanford Site, 200E Area Building MO286
SITE ACCESS AND WORK HOURS:
• Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
• Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
158 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.