[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 512429
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-03-17 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Subject: MAINTENANCE PLANNER (319770)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85938
- Receives corrective work requests; develops job plans and job steps, develops estimates of materials, labor and submits request for parts needed to the Materials Coordinator in order to maintain optimum plant availability
- Administers the preventive and predictive work order database for assigned area
- Develops and maintains all maintenance, operational and vehicle fleet CMMS activities and information.
- Develops flow charts (outage schedules) utilizing the critical path technique to develop cost estimates, labor requirements and duration of planned outages
- Verifies the availability of the assigned areas spare part inventory
- Maintains plant equipment database and history in the area of responsibility for reporting purposes
- Conducts research and prepares reports for the assembly of equipment maintenance history and replacement costs.
- Provides supervision of the maintenance sections assigned in the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor or upgraded Craftsperson
- Responsible for the Safety of your fellow workers at the station. Assists in accident investigations as required.
- Assists in the development of budgets and monitoring for compliance
- Responsible for Credit Card purchases, direct issue material purchases and reconciliation
- Responsible for initiating a request to obtain approval for additional hazardous material needed in the assigned area.
- Ensure that the Company's management principles, policies and programs are consistently practiced and to continually support the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Comply with and administer the terms and conditions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Assume fiduciary responsibility for operating the business and provide recommendations on cost improvement measures.
- Ensure that the Performance Management program is administered uniformly and effectively.
- 8 years journeyman-level experience in power station maintenance or operations, or an associate's degree
- Ability to diagnose maintenance problems, determine repair methods and plan maintenance activities
- Verbal communication skills and written communication skills utilizing Microsoft applications i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Budgeting preparation and analysis a plus
- Maximo, PaSTA , Project and/or Primavera a plus.
- Principles and practices of supervision.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
721 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.