Senior Electrical Engineer (6645342) - Aerotek - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Senior Electrical Engineer (6645342)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 19, 2019 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Fort Mill
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29707
Currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineering for a long term opportunity in the Ft. Mill, South Carolina area. Qualified candidates will have the following experience.
Senior Electrical Engineer:
The position falls within the power generation department of the organization. The senior engineer will be leading 3-4 designers to complete projects that support our customer with minimum direction. They will work with in-house and client engineers and designers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- This company specializes in hydroelectric and fossil power generation projects
- Their project specialty is small to medium voltage size balance of power generation modifications
- Projects will also include low and medium voltage power distribution design, motor controls for both low and medium voltage
- ETAP and SKM experience for power studies is required
- The Senior Engineer will interface with clients and lead a design team in the production of project deliverables. They will be communicating with customers throughout the life cycle of each project and keep close oversight on the budget and schedule
- Projects will be around 100k+ and there will be up to 3 projects at a time
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is required
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience supporting utility or industrial power plant projects
- Must have experience with generator upgrades, protective relay settings, low voltage and medium voltage power distribution, the motor controls for both low voltage and medium voltage and experience interfacing industrial processes to DCS and/or PLC systems
- Experience in the hydro or fossil industry is preferred
Candidate must be a PE or an EIT that is schedule to take the PE exam.
Relocation will NOT be offered for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
146 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.