[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 516301
Posted By: Allied Technical Resources, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-03-03 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: SETROUTE Clerk
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
The Setroute Clerk reports to the Lead Electrical Field Engineer and Area Field Field Engineer and is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Setroute Automation Tool. The Setroute Clerk shall provide support to the Electrical Field Engineering team and Electrical Superintendent for construction activities. The selected applicant is responsible for providing status of the percent complete for the electrical installation commodities. The Setroute Clerk shall also assist and support the Electrical Field Engineering team and Field Supervision with the status of testing of electrical commodities and equipment.
Primary responsibilities and associated duties include:
• Print required Setroute cards per request of Electrical Field Engineer or Superintendent.
• Enter the weekly quantities for the electrical commodities into Setroute.
• Status all Setroute cards with percent complete of installation.
• Submit the completed Setroute cards to document control for processing the ITRs.
• Provide support to the project control and construction management with the required Setroute Reports for electrical commodity percent complete status.
• Track and input unscheduled electrical commodities into Teamworks.
• Assist with cable management by assigning cable drums for all cables in Setroute.
• Assist Field Engineer with electrical field material take-offs as required.
• Coordinate with the Houston office for Setroute issues resolution and design updates.
• Provide technical support and training for construction Setroute users on the project.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with developing electrical Test Packages.
• Assist Electrical Field Engineer with inspections and initiate associated documentation for all electrical system installations.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with preparing field change documentation and as-built documentation as required.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with generating installation work packages for scopes of work in support of the construction schedule.
• Assist the Electrical Field Engineer with input of electrical work package status into Teamworks.
• Print Labels for Cables, Wires, Raceway, and Equipment as requested by Electrical Field Engineer and Superintendent.
• Assist Electrical Field Engineer with input of punch list items into Punchworks.
• Assist the Preservation Team, Electrical Field Engineering, and Field Procurement in receipt inspection and reporting of associated equipment and materials and preventive maintenance requirements.
• 2 years minimum experience in electrical field engineering. Design experience is also considered.
• Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Working knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving ability
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Must be able to work flexible hours, occasional weekends, and potential night shifts to support construction site needs
• University/B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
• Experience in both direct hire and subcontract environments is preferred.
• Experience in oil, gas, refinery, petrochemical, minerals processing or power generating station construction is preferred.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
164 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.