[Hydrogen/Tritium Engineer] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - Hydrogen/Tritium Engineer
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SHINE is immediately seeking an experienced DIRECT HIRE Hydrogen/Tritium Engineer with a strong background and driven personality to design hydrogen/tritium purification, delivery and recovery systems.
This position will specifically focus on supporting the design and development of tritium handling, separation, and delivery systems ensuring the safe, efficient and effective operations of the nuclear systems required for the production and processing of medical isotopes and fissile solutions.
Ideal hydrogen/tritium engineer applicants should have an excellent understanding of tritium use and hazards. Experience is highly desirable in the following areas:
- Tritium separation or purification system design, including process flow design, layout design, and tritium cleanup/recovery
- Component and material tritium compatibility, such as pumps/blowers, valves, and instrumentation
- Tritium safety/compatibility documentation
- Tritium handling system operating procedure development and implementation
- Tritium measurement
- Bachelors’ degree in a related technical or engineering field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in operating or designing hydrogen/tritium systems is preferred.
- An NRC/DOE regulated background is a plus.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls regulations. Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug test, fingerprinting, and a criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
To learn more about SHINE view our corporate video here: https://shinemed.com/medical-isotope-producer/#single/0
Check out the video on the Janesville, Wisconsin area here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/161628827
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.