[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517314
Posted By: RCS Corporation
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Electrical Designer] [Distribution Engineer] Distribution Designer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28277
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7049405917
RCS Corporation has an immediate need for a Distribution Designer in Austin, TX. This is a contract position with the potential to convert into a permanent employee.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise specializing in the recruitment of professionals throughout the United States. With two corporate offices, over 20 years of experience, and a presence in 30+ states, we are well-positioned to service employers, employees, and candidates across every discipline. Our emphasis is on excellent work ethic, accountability, transparency, effective communication and safety.
Our client is seeking a Distribution Designer in Austin, TX.
• Interact with customers through job site meetings, emails and phone calls with PPE and safety-first mindset
• Calculate the appropriate equipment size based of customer's demand and other complex power system calculations
• Review and interpret customer's drawing/plan to have an appropriate design
• Design over-head and underground line extension while following Clients line extension policies
• Design most jobs through AutoCAD Utility Design (AUD)
• Design new subdivision, apartment complex, condos, mixed-use buildings, and any residential/commercial sites
• Design new single-phase system, three phase system and relocation of distribution lines for residential, commercial and industrial
• Work with STORMS to prepare construction job packages; create invoices, construction orders, acquire material details, etc.
• Ensure the safe, cost-effective and timely completion of all projects to meet or exceed customers' expectations
• Communicate with different departments to complete a job; right of way, construction foremen, inspectors, schedulers, etc.
• 5+ years of experience working with single-phase system, three phase system and relocation of distribution lines
• Experience with residential, commercial, and industrial designs
• AutoCAD Utility Design (AUD) experience
• STORMS software experience, or similar software to prepare construction job packages; create invoices, construction orders, acquire material details, etc.
• Must be detail oriented, work well with other groups, and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
• The candidate should be proficient using Microsoft Office and able to learn new software packages efficiently
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills
• Self-motivated to perform assigned tasks and take initiative to learn new skills
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.rcs.jobs.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
47 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.