[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518839
Posted By: RC Engineering And Construction Management
Posted On: 2019-03-31 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO APPLY
Subject: [Drafter] Drafter
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Located in the Tri-Cities, WA, RC Engineering and Construction Management (RCECM) is a dynamic company that provides robust engineering and construction management support services to federal, public works, and environmental industries and clients nationwide. We provide an excellent benefit package and competitive salaries.
Job Description: Drafting Support for MSA Information Technology Engineering and other Engineering Assignments
Position is located in Richland, WA.
The Subcontractor shall provide qualified staff augmentation drafter support as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) for tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Support preparation of Facility Modification Packages (FMPs) working closely with MSA engineers.
• Update engineering drawings, incorporating changes from FMPs and various project documentation.
• Maintain configuration control of engineering drawings designated as “essential” and “support” level.
• Support other requests as directed by the Drafting and Design Manager, such as preparing tables, charts, figures, and sketches for documents.
• Provide multi discipline (e.g. mechanical, electrical, civil, structural) drafting support to MSA Central Engineering as directed by the Drafting and Design Manager.
• A minimum of 5 years of drafting experience.
• A minimum of 3 years using AutoCAD drafting software, with recent experience using current versions of the software (2017 version or better).
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Drafter expertise in electrical, telecommunications and information technology engineering disciplines with experience in mechanical, civil, and structural engineering disciplines.
• A.A. degree.
• AutoCAD certification from accredited institution.
• Prior experience with Hanford Site drawing standards and configuration management processes.
This job is on a US federal facility site. Candidate must be able to meet requirements for working on a federal facility site without escort and without sponsorship.
RCECM is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
RC Engineering and Construction Management is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer; individuals are considered for employment regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
105 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.