[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518886
Posted By: HukariAscendent
Posted On: 2019-03-21 08:21:04
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Construction Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Please Note: No PD/Travel is authorized for this position.
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Construction Engineer with the following qualifications:
* Prepare handouts, participate and record meeting minutes for multiple project meetings.
* Review quality control/assurance documents for accuracy prior to archiving and verify all contractor deliverables have been received.
* Support construction in quality control/assurance record verification to close out work packages and support CAT / ATP process.
* Support, as needed, Document Control Manager in processing RCIs, submittals, and drawing issuance and revision.
* Develop and maintain Site Work Records matrix and field requests for documentation.
* Maintain safety and construction inspection database and spreadsheets.
* Develop desk instructions for safety inspection database.
* Maintain and track EJTAs to ensure that they are current.
* Assist in equipment accountability tracking.
* Manage personnel moves in coordinating with all support groups to ensure furniture and equipment is relocated and set-up. Also, manage trailers to ensure repairs and maintenance are conducted regularly along with preparation for emergency response.
* Primary support to OS&IH Manager and to the Project/Construction Manager.
10 years of QA/QC construction records experience within the DOE Hanford complex.
10 years of experience as a records specialist with construction document control procedures.
10 years of experience supporting QA/Engineering/Project management/Safety and health departments
Database experience (DMCS, IDMS, EJTA, etc.)
Expert level experience with Microsoft Suite and Adobe.
3 years of experience managing all aspects of the Employee Job Task Analysis process.
3 years of experience managing property within the DOE Hanford complex including physical employee relocations.
3 years of experience as a Building Administrator.
Estimated duration: Through 09/30/2019 with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
174 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.