[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521175
Posted By: SystemOne
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Mechanical Engineer - Direct/Inhouse - Jackson - Central Design Eng
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 39213
JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES - Design / Modifications -
1. Support the design and analysis of changes to existing power plants.
2. Develop integrated systems designs and perform supporting calculations for the planned work.
3. Prepare technical specifications for mechanical engineering equipment
4. Perform independent reviews of work performed by others including calculations and drawing preparation.
5. Coordinate and provide guidance to other engineers, project managers, client personnel, and suppliers to ensure a complete and timely design.
6. Prepare engineering studies.
7. Provide guidance as a mentor in the development of less experienced engineers.
Minimum education required of the position
B.S. Degree in Engineering - 3-7+ years of exp. in commercial nuclear operations
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
86 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.