[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521316
Posted By: Thomas Thor Associates
Posted On: 2019-04-16 01:07:36
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: PMG Procedure Writer
Subject: [Procedure Writer] PMG Procedure Writer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United Arab Emirates
For a well known client operating in the United Arab Emirates, we are currently looking for Procedure Writers. This is a temporary position to be based in the UAE.
Due to a shift in business needs, the workload in Procedures and Records Management function has increased substantially and the following elements require the services of a team of 6 further consultants dedicated to a procedure writing service within the Nawah Procedure Management Group, where the consultants assists the Nawah Documentation Project with the day-to-day procedure writing service, as required by Nawah.
• Creation of initial procedures using vendor manuals, industry procedures or procedures supplied by other experts as required by the functions.
• Processing of Procedure Change Requests (PCRs) generated by the functions. These Procedure Change Requests are generated on a daily basis by the functions and work is allocated by the procedure controller/supervisor on a daily basis.
• Reformatting of existing procedures in accordance with Nawah Administrative Writers Guide and Technical Writers Guide requirements. These time-lines are determined by Management and the Functions.
• Perform technical administrative activities as assigned by section head.
• The contracted procedure writers are fully integrated into the Nawah Procedures and Records Management function and systems and makes a large contribution in decreasing the procedure workload of the Function.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
453 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.