[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521527
Posted By: Demark, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Instrumentation Engineer] I&C Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Demark, Inc. is looking for an I&C Engineer, for a long-term contract position.
• Provides technical leadership, coordinates, and reviews the work of a small staff of multidiscipline engineers, specialists, technicians and/or contractor personnel in an I&C engineering work group.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for the work group regarding new or modified tasks, makes work assignments to lower level staff, responsible for meeting designated completion dates.
• In a working lead capacity, plans, develops, coordinates and directs the day-to-day technical aspects of large and important engineering projects or a number of small engineering projects with many complex features. a substantial portion of the work directed is comparable to that performed by senior level engineers.
• Provides input to the engineering manager on work in progress, technical issues which need elevation and workplace matters.
• As a working technical lead, performs engineering work assignments when needed. may be assigned senior level engineering work as part of regular day-to-day responsibilities in addition to lead responsibilities.
• Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of electrical engineering design principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and assigned project responsibilities.
• Makes engineering judgments and decisions independently on engineering design problems and methods.
• At the request of the engineering manager, represents the work group in meetings to plan, schedule and coordinate work projects; to resolve technical issues; or to report and obtain information.
• Performs engineering work as assigned. the incumbent will not be responsible for the supervisory administrative duties of performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, selections, leave approval, promotions and pay changes.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or other related engineering discipline from an abet accredited curriculum, plus appropriate continuing education. several years of experience in electrical and I&C engineering design project work similar to that performed in a plant environment, including at least one year of experience in a nuclear organization.
Licensed Professional Engineer is desirable. Membership in professional and technical societies is desirable.
Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant. Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime during peak periods. Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
113 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.