[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521738
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Structural Engineer] [Civil Engineer] PRINCIPLE CIVIL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT with all the required qualifications will be accepted. No longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
PRINCIPLE CIVIL/STRUCURAL ENGINEER
REFERENCE # 04/19-015
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 05/01/19
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
General design of civil, structural, and architectural tasks. General drafting of civil, structural, HVAC, mechanical, and piping drawings. Support creation of and incorporation of engineering change notices into engineering drawings for general support of the Tank Farms operations in support of the TOC drawing program. Specific tasks involved are:
• Performing civil/structural designs as requested for Tank Farm Operations.
• Creating ECN/DCN/FCP documents of essential, support and reference drawings for Tank Farm, support buildings, administrative buildings and other systems, structures and components outside of the tank farms fence.
• Incorporating work completed ECN/DCN documents on essential and support drawings for Tank Farms
• U. S. Citizen.
• Under general direction of lead engineer or supervisor, interprets contract requirements to produce optimum plant design and layout for all types of equipment.
• Experience in civil/structural designs.
• Experience in AutoCAD and a 3-D modeling package such as Civil 3D, SolidWorks or Inventor (or equivalent).
• 10+ years of related experience.
• At least 2 years in a nuclear facility.
• Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• 10+ years of civil/structural design and general drafting and design experience.
• Extensive knowledge of civil structural codes, i.e. ASCE 7, IBC 15, ACI 318, and American Wood Council NDS.
• Experience with design software to include STAAD.Pro and Mathcad Prime.
• Experience in civil, plot plans, grading plans, profiles, sections and details.
• Ability to create Modification Travels to define project requirements.
• Ability to perform civil/structural designs in accordance with the applicable codes and procedures.
• The ability to clearly communicate and work independently.
• Must be physically able to perform field walk-downs to verify existing conditions in nuclear facilities.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PRINCIPAL CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEER / REFERENCE # 04/19-015
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
96 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.