[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521741
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER
REFERENCE # 04/19-016
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 05/02/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The Software Configuration Manager shall perform work as requested by WRPS management and staff. The work shall be performed in accordance with applicable state and federal regulations and in accordance with the WRPS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Specific work scope tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Research, evaluate, recommend and lead establishment of Configuration Management automation.
• The subcontractor would be responsible to support Project Lead in implementing a software change. Developing and releasing a software change request (SCR) with input from technical staff. Once change is deployed the contractor ensures that SCR has been closed.
• Provide technical writing support in the development of Software Lifecycle documents. Capture appropriate content from Software Change Requests and update lifecycle documentation accordingly.
• Specific areas of responsibility include SQA point of contact for the P&CSE organization for Plant Installed safety software and non-safety software. Additional responsibilities will be assisting P&CSE in the overall software lifecycle improvements for Plant Installed software. Specific work scope tasks for the SQA analysis include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensure proper software configuration management plans, process, and controls are in place and available to the P&CSE organization personnel for software.
• Work with the P&CSE organization personnel to enhance the Plant Install Software program.
• Ensure the proper levels of test plans and test procedures are being written for software using a graded approach as defined by WRPS.
• Ensure verification and validation activities relating to each life cycle stage are available via a plan for end-users.
• Provide procedure reviews and technical writing for applicable P&CSE plans, procedures and desk instructions.
• Ensure proper software configuration management is undertaken for engineering systems, including setup of software libraries, change control process, procedures, etc.
• Ensure proper test scripts are being created and executed for new releases in a controlled testing environment before being placed into production.
• Ensure all future procurements and upgrades of software are processed with necessary requirements on the vendors to supply pertinent information and error reporting notices to WRPS.
• Work with end users to implement suggested improvements to the WRPS software procedures.
• Support software engineering process including process enhancement, procedure review, modification and updates. Scope also includes supporting software modification process, configuration management implementation, tracking, reviews and enhancements relating to process and operations facility.
Attend and provide input to change board meetings, review boards, system requirements and design reviews, etc.,
• U. S. Citizen.
• Possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in software quality assurance, software development, including the software lifecycle and systems analysis.
• Possess a four (4) year college degree relating to computers (management information systems, computer science, etc.).
• Have extensive knowledge of Software methodologies, Verification and Validation processes, and demonstrated experience in different software development stages, including the formation/preparation of formal documentation.
• Have familiarity with IEEE Standards for developing software, ASME NQA-1 and DOE Order 414.1D.
• Experience with the DOE SQA program, creating test plans and scripts, and conducting acceptance testing is highly desirable.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER / REFERENCE # 04/19-016
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
56 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.