[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522712
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-07-16 09:17:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Click here to apply for: Recruiter - Valves and ICE
Subject: Recruiter - Valves and ICE (323197)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30043
- Effectively partner with hiring manager(s) to better understand business needs and assess position goals and requirements.
- Use various cost effective sourcing strategies, such as internet job boards, networking, resume mining, social networking, cold calling, college/university recruiting and job fairs to attract a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Prescreen all applicable candidates, then recommend candidates to hiring manager based on detailed requirements of position and competencies; provide manager with reasoning for advancing candidate.
- Establish credibility and remain engaged with hiring manager and senior management to stay aware of hiring process.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging meals, and escorting applicant to interviews as applicable.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system.
- Create offers, review and participate in negotiation and re-negotiation of salaries in coordination with offer while working within our BHI established processes.
- Responsible for all onboarding activities to include: references, new hire paperwork, backgrounds check, I9, payroll forms and drug test while working within our BHI processes.
- Track, report and support future staffing initiatives.
- Proactively work with hiring manager and human resources business partner regarding future organizational and project hiring structure.
- Systematic and proactive approach with hiring managers across all business lines regarding recruitment cost controls.
- Proactive partnership with HR business partners when an employee or hiring manager issue is identified.
- Continued recommendation for improving full life cycle recruiting strategies.
- Lead and collaborate on projects / reports related to ongoing project recruitment initiatives as required.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor / manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- Ideal degree in the area of Human Resources, Management, Business Administration, or related.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably a combination of agency and corporate recruiting.
- Prefer experience and technical knowledge in the Energy, Engineering, Industrial, and / or Construction sectors.
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of business functions and talent communities with a current focus of hard to fill technical positions.
- Proficient at leveraging multiple effective sourcing methods, strategies, and resources (such as CareerBuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed), and goes beyond the typical known channels when necessary in order to identify the most qualified talent.
- Must be comfortable using an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to manage daily activity
- Has strong working knowledge of EEO, AA, and OFCCP compliance
- Has working knowledge of US Visa and Immigration policies and requirements
- Must have strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
1490 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.