[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522877
Posted By: HukariAscendent
Posted On: 2019-05-01 09:34:50
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: HVAC Work Planner 2019-17 repost
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
PLEASE NOTE NO TRAVEL OR PER DIEM ARE AUTHORIZED ON THIS ROLE LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED
We are looking for a qualified an HVAC Work Planner to support the Work Management and Control program with a focus in maintenance activities for MSA Water Utilities Line Organization. The program requires the creation and/or modification and issuing of work plans and packages that must be reviewed by a qualified resource to ensure safety to the system. A planning resource is needed to plan and review work packages and to ensure the timeliness and quality of maintenance performed on mechanical systems. The position will support the work management organization.
Candidate shall be knowledgeable of mechanical and electrical systems, as appropriate and requested by the Buyer Technical Representative (BTR) to perform tasks including but not limited to the following:
• Actively support planning programs designed to protect employees against
• Prepare corrective maintenance work plans and work instructions
• Schedule and facilitate EWP, AJHAs, and field walk downs
• Verify field configuration control, and ensure component labeling is correct
• Order material in support of corrective maintenance actions
• Research/review lessons learned and post-ALARA reviews for applicability
• Document potential hazards/issues associated with proposed work
• Ensure hazard controls are identified and incorporated in the work plan
• Complete all permits and forms as necessary, and ensure all necessary forms,
permits, drawings, and documents are present in the work package
• Identify recommended lock and tag boundaries, and document in the AJHA if
• Perform radiological evaluation, and if required, forward evaluation to the Radiological Control organization for radiological screening
• Determine resource requirements to support corrective maintenance work
• Finalize work instructions and the AJHA
• Route work packages for approvals
• Ensure work packages are ready to work
• Prepare work scheduling sequencing plan
It is intended that this work will be performed on an as-needed basis. Support will be
requested as needs are identified. Schedule of work will be mutually agreed upon between
the Subcontractor and the BTR.
Period of Performance: Award - 9/30/2019 with 3 one-year options.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology with 4 years experience
• A.S. in Engineering Technology/Drafting with 6 years experience
• No degree requires a minimum of 10 years experience
• M.S. or post graduate studies preferred
• Depending on degree qualification either 4, 6 or 10 years experience with a strong history of HVAC and I&C related work
• Experience working at both commercial and government nuclear facilities preferred
• Current or expired license in Conditioned Air (HVAC) preferred
• A work history of electrical, mechanical and I&C planning requiring extensive training is highly desirable
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
120 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.