[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523019
Posted By: Syetem One
Posted On: 2019-05-12 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [QA/QC Manager] Quality Assurance Manager - DOE Construction
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
System One is looking for a DOE/nuclear construction experienced Quality Assurance Manager for a long-term project in Carlsbad, NM.
• Provide oversight and ensure effective implementation of the Contractor’s QA
program with emphasis on construction and document control.
• Maintain liaison with QA organizations from the NWP and other affected
• Track and perform analysis of quality problems, and report quality problem
• Ensure involvement in decisions or commitments from the project team and
NWP, which directly affect nuclear safety at WIPP.
• No less than 5 years of Nuclear QA experience.
• Experience with Commercial Grade Dedication processes and programs.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
158 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.