[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523060
Posted By: InnoTech Construction, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: InnoTechConstruction, Inc.- Careers
Subject: Senior Scientist - Air Modeling SME
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
InnoTech Construction, Inc. is currently accepting applications Senior Scientist - Air Modeling SME in Richland, WA area.
Please send resumes and salary requirements by 05/09/2019 to email@example.com
Environmental Integration Services seeks an experienced Sr. Scientist with air dispersion modeling and project management experience to assist with rad and non-rad air permitting with focused air dispersion modeling projects as directed by the U.S. Department of Energy Richland Operations Office (DOE-RL).
The Subcontract is required to provide staff augmentation support, as needed from 15 hours a month to full time throughout the life of the contract and set forth herein.
SUMMARY OF DESCRIPTION OF WORK –
The Sr. Scientist will assist Air Quality Environmental Engineer with rad and and non-rad air modeling across the Hanford site, data quality checks, preparation and presentation of project information and process, and project documentation as directed by the U.S. Department of Energy Richland Operations Office (DOE-RL).
Re-location, per diem, and travel are not authorized under this procurement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental plus 10+ years’ work experience directly related to air regulations, permitting, air modeling of emission sources, and project management.
• Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable.
• Knowledge of state and federal air regulations.
• Familiarity with EPA Water9 and California EPA Air Toxics Hot Spots Program.
• Experience performing air dispersion modeling using AERMOD and WATER9 for Washington Administrative Code toxic air pollutant threshold compliance.
• Experience calculating and analyzing emission estimates and source parameters for development of emission scenarios and regulatory compliance.
• Experience with radiological and toxic air modeling.
• Experience conducting air modeling of Hanford Site specific emission sources.
• Knowledge of Hanford Site operations and emission sources.
• Knowledge of Hanford Site A
The subcontractor shall exercise a degree of care commensurate with the work and the
associated hazards. The Subcontractor shall ensure that management of environmental
and safety functions and activities is an integral and visible part of the Subcontractor’s
work planning and execution processes. As a minimum, the Subcontractor shall:
• Thoroughly review the defined scope of work;
• Identify hazards and environmental and safety requirements;
• Analyze hazards and implement controls;
• Perform work within controls; and
• Provide feedback on adequacy of controls and continue to improve safety management.
The Subcontractor shall flow down all environmental and safety requirements to the
lowest tier Subcontractor performing work on the Hanford site commensurate with the
risk and complexity of the work.
QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
The work activities for this Staff Augmentation Statement of Work has been designated
as a Quality Level G - Q Level 0 - GS. The subcontractor shall be responsible for
performing quality workmanship and shall conduct the quality control measure necessary
to ensure work conforms to referenced codes and standards, and other requirements
defined in this SOW.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
56 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.