[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523359
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Construction Manager] Substation Construction Supervisors Needed - Near the Ocean!!!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New England
Country: United States
One of our clients, one of the largest Energy companies in the world, has an urgent need for several Substation Construction Supervisors! This temporary “contract” position, is expected to last about 12 months with a real possibility of a contract extension for a top performer. Our client is a global power house with over 5 million customers nationally and 5% growth year to year.
This excellent career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* Great location near the ocean offering a wide variety of diverse outdoor activities and a healthy lifestyle.
* Gain valuable experience and build your resume working for one of the largest energy companies in the world!
* Live close to an international airport making for easy travel!
* This role includes a wide variety of supervisory duties.
In the role of Substation Construction Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing assigned contract work and coordinating the daily activities of assigned substation contractor crew, to assure high standards of safety, security, environmental compliance, and assuring uninterrupted service is delivered to customers. Work with other supervisors and departments to review engineering drawings, technical details, and constructability. Maintain compliance with O.S.H.A., PSC/DPU, DOT regulations, and Operator Qualifications.
The qualified candidate for Substation Construction Supervisor MUST HAVE:
* Five (5) + years of experience in Substation Construction experience.
* Two (2) year technical degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
* Strong knowledge of Federal, State, OSHA, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
* Ability to read and interpret, prints, specifications, drawings, schematics, one line diagrams, instructional information and contract documents.
* Local candidates who reside in the New England area of the United States strongly desired.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Angie Johnson at email@example.com. If qualified a Recruiter will contact you to discuss this position in detail.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x204
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
124 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.