[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523952
Posted By: Hyperspring
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Hyperspring Job Application Portal
Subject: [Project Controls] Senior Project Controls Specialist
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Hyperspring, LLC. is currently recruiting candidates for a Senior Project Controls Specialist position in Charlotte, NC.
• 5+ years Project Controls experience required
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Preferred Qualifications: Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Admin, Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Trainer, Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification.
• Software such as MS Project/MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis.
Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures.
Hyperspring is a nationwide provider of multi-disciplined engineering, training, project management, procurement, and project controls personnel serving the commercial nuclear, government, and other energy industry sectors. The company was formed as a veteran-owned business in 2004, offering comprehensive technical training and professional solutions provided by the most qualified personnel in the market. We are proud to be a GSE Systems, Inc. subsidiary.
Hyperspring is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
65 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.