[Instructor] Instructor Simulator
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Objective / Purpose
A need has arisen to acquire additional SRO Operation Instructors to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical workstreams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). This project is separate and additional to the BNPP Operations Certification Training Program.
(30 nos) SRO Certified Operations Instructors:
1. Develop classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios as necessary to support the SRO/RO Certification Programs.
2. Presenting classroom and simulator training IAW BNPP Certified Operator Training Program Procedures.
3. Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW BNPP procedures and policies.
4. The successful candidates will be required to qualify as BNPP Simulator Floor Instructors by Dec 2019 for the work assignment
SCOPE OF SERVICES FOR THE 30 Simulator Instructors
1. Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
• Develop classroom lesson plans.
• Develop simulator training scenarios.
• Develop Job Performance Measure for training purposes.
• Develop written and operational periodic examination material.
• Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
• Present classroom lesson topics IAW operations training program.
• Present simulator topics IAW operations training program.
• Support periodic operational and written examinations.
• Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
• Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
2. Academic Qualification and Experience
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience in Operations or Operations Training.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years relevant work experience of which 5 years must be within ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
3. Professional Certifications
Minimum: Currently or previously qualified as an Operations Instructor and Currently or previously qualified licensed or certified SRO.
Preferred: Meet minimum requirements with INPO Instructor Certificate.
4. Technical Skills
Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.