[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524216
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: MECHANICAL ENGINEER-TWO (2) POSITIONS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER-TWO (2) POSITIONS
REFERENCE # 05/19-008 & 009
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 05/19/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The charter of the Central Waste Complex (CWC), Low Level Burial Ground (LLBG), Mixed Waste Trench (MWT), and the Waste Receiving and Processing (WRAP) Facilities are to provide waste storage, limited treatment, and disposal services for the Waste and Fuels Management Project. CWC/LLGB/MWT/WRAP personnel perform all necessary facility/project operations and are responsible for work assignment, regulatory compliance, safety, training, radiological control, maintenance, Quality Assurance (QA), process engineering, configuration control, and subcontractor activities within these areas.
Engineering and Technical Support provides W&FMP with engineering and technical oversight and support. Responsible for evaluating facility and equipment performance, troubleshooting operational anomalies, and assessing plant conditions and events. Ensures engineered systems incorporate appropriate controls and systems for safe and compliant operation. Provides facility Nuclear and Criticality Safety function and manages implementation of USQ program for facility line management. Provides timely technical support for emergency preparedness, readiness review, and technical response team support.
Qualify and perform as a Design Authority on CWC/LLBG/WRAP/T Plant Mechanical systems. Provide the facilities with engineering support to maintain and upgrade plant support equipment. Provide support for the other engineering disciplines. Perform design reviews as required for the project.
Provide general Mechanical Engineering services to W&FMP Engineering supported facilities.
Become the technical authority for the systems, responsible for all technical aspects of maintenance and operations.
- Perform system walk-downs, document deficiencies, prepare technical resolutions and drive repairs.
- Maintain configuration management of the systems.
- Ensure regulatory, code and safety basis compliance.
- Prepare and maintain operating and maintenance procedures and data sheets.
- Prepare design changes for system improvements.
- Procure replacement and spare parts within the quality program.
- Support plant project upgrade work.
- Become knowledgeable of the facilities safety basis and upgrade to USQ screener if required.
- Provide technical direction to Facility Operations and Maintenance organizations for performance of operating procedures and maintenance and surveillance activities.
- Daily interface with Management, Project organization, Operations, Work Planning, Radiation Control, Nuclear Safety, Maintenance and bargaining unit personnel to support project goals and objectives by providing timely and sound technical direction.
• U. S. Citizen
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering plus 2 years Hanford related experience.
• Working knowledge of Fire Compression Systems.
• Strong written/oral communication and organizational skills.
• Competent using standard MS Office Applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Desired Qualification if applicable.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
MECHANICAL ENGINEER-TWO (2) POSITIONS / REFERENCE # 05/19-008 & 009
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
139 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.