[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524248
Posted By: Power Services Group
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Rigging & Lifting Coordinator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35283
Power Services Group is looking for a Rigging & Lifting Coordinator for a project that we have coming up in Mid September. The project will run for about 6-7 weeks. Pay range will be $40-$50 (DOE), $175 per diem and $300 MOB/DEMOB.
To provide Rigging and Lifting Oversite at various nuclear power stations. Provide feedback on station procedures, lift plans, observe of lifts performed by the station’s vendors and provide observations.
10-years of nuclear experience preferred; management/supervisory experience preferred but not required.
1. RLC will report directly to station management and will become an intricate part of outage management team e.g. outage coordinator, containment coordinator and refuel coordinators, turbine program manager etc.
2. Prior to commencement of outage RLC will be required to review lift plans and procedures and provide recommendations.
3. Prior to the outage RLC will support the training department during Dynamic Learning Activities DLA’s and various other training activities.
4. During the outage RLC will be interictally involved in planning of all lifts.
5. RLC will be present during Pre-Job Brief provide recommendations, discuss Lessons Learned and as well discuss industry Operational Experiences OE’s.
6. RLC will be required to validate the utilization of the stations Human Performance Program (HUP) and the utilization of HUP Tools.
7. RLC will be required to perform and report observations.
8. RLC will be required to provide post lifts critiques and provide recommendations.
9. RLC will be required at times to perform lifting and rigging calculations.
10. RLC will be required to provide a daily electronic report.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
1. NCCCO Level I & II Certification or equivalent qualification
2. 10 years’ experience preferred
3. Management/Supervisory experience preferred
1. Must be a qualified rigger.
2. Must have basic computer skills and be proficient with the utilization of Microsoft software such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
3. Have extensive knowledge of rigging equipment/tooling i.e. slings, chokers cables, come-a-longs, chain falls, shackles, eye bolts, beam clamps, etc.
4. Have extensive knowledge with respect to transportation/relocation of loads.
5. Have extensive knowledge of Human Performance (HUP) and the utilization of HUP Tools
6. Nuclear security clearance.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
37 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.