[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524366
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Construction Manager] Construction Cost Manager - Near the ocean!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
One of our clients, one of the largest Energy companies in the world, has an urgent need for a Construction Cost Manager! This temporary “contract” position, is expected to last about 6 months with a real possibility of a contract extension for a top performer. Our client is a global power house with over 5 million customers nationally and 5% growth year to year.
This excellent career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* Great location near the ocean offering a wide variety of diverse outdoor activities and a healthy lifestyle.
* Gain valuable experience and build your resume working for one of the largest energy companies in the world!
* Live close to an international airport making for easy travel!
* This role includes a wide variety of supervisory duties.
In the role of Construction Cost Manager you will be a member of the growing complex Contract Management team which is responsible for post award contract management of large complex gas and electric projects, cost assurance, change order review, contract compliance, contractor performance and more. Support the Project Manager with site progress and work completion status enabling accurate and timely cost and schedule update.
The qualified candidate for Construction Cost Manager MUST HAVE:
* Five (5) + experience as a Project Control Analyst or Project Controls Supervisor for construction projects in the utility industry (electric and/or gas).
* Knowledge and experience working with construction contracts.
* Strong Negotiating skills.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* Cost estimation and ability to provide input to forecast the cost to complete a project.
* Immediately available for assignment in the New England area (local candidates preferred, No per diem offered).
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Angie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. If qualified a Recruiter will contact you to discuss this position in detail.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x204
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
113 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.