[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524371
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Project Manager] Project Manager!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
One of our clients, one of the largest Energy companies in the world, has an urgent need for a Project Manager! This temporary “contract” position, is expected to last about 6 months with a real possibility of a contract extension for a top performer. Our client is a global power house with over 5 million customers nationally and 5% growth year to year.
This excellent career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* Great location near the ocean offering a wide variety of diverse outdoor activities and a healthy lifestyle.
* Gain valuable experience and build your resume working for one of the largest energy companies in the world!
* Live close to an international airport making for easy travel!
In the role of Project Manager you will be responsible for leading and supervising the program and project staff to ensure the goals and objectives of executive leadership team are met. Ensuring Electric projects adhere to the Complex Capital Delivery process for the timely creation and approval of the Project Execution Plan which includes preliminary engineering, baseline schedule, detailed cost estimate, risk profile and resource strategy. Assemble cross functional project team to establish development and design requirements, milestones and affordability ceilings.
The qualified candidate for Project Manager MUST HAVE:
• Three (3) + years of Project Management experience in Electric Power Transmission and/or Distribution and/or Power Generation.
• Experience in all aspects of utility electric construction and Project Management.
• Vast knowledge and expertise in project management, portfolio management, and systems development methodology required.
• Immediately available for assignment in the New England area (local candidates preferred, No per diem offered).
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Angie Johnson at email@example.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x204
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
147 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.