[Planner] Planner- Initial Test Program (Georgia)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Planner
2. Job Location: Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing and reviewing test/work packages for issuance to the field; experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages; 10 years’ experience in Mechanical (5 years in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning; experience using Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMS, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages. Additional desired skills include ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress and experience providing test procedure writing support
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No. However, it does require the ability to obtain a badge (unescorted access) for access to the Nuclear Development Vogtle 3&4 Construction site.
6. Estimated Start Date: Week of June 3rd, 2019 (or sooner if possible)
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.