[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524498
Posted By: BCP Engineers & Consultants
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: LNB@BCPEngineers.com
Subject: Initial Test Program Test Engineer (HVAC & Chiller) (REPOST)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30830
Initial Test Program Test Engineer (HVAC & Chiller)
NOTE: This is a repost of a former requisition. The manager has requested the we “Please only submit new candidates”
Job Location: Waynesboro, GA AP1000 Initial Test Program (ITP)
Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implantation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-A-1994. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and troubleshooting HVAC systems (preferably Nuclear HVAC) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial building mechanical and control systems and other systems being commissioned
• Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting scoping meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
• Experience writing functional performance test plans and assembling a complete testing plan.
• Experience in design installation and/or troubleshooting of direct digital controls and energy management systems.
• Knowledge and familiarity with air and water testing and balancing
• Able to support the following: read, electrical diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams; understand equipment control software and instrument control loops; participate in cross functional teamwork; coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support.
Estimated Start Date: 2 to 3 weeks upon an official offer
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: 1 year (extension possible)
Interested parties that meet or exceed the requested qualifications, please send a detailed resume and rate expectation to Laurie Beggs at LNB@BCPENGINEERS.COM
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
72 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.